August Wilson: The Writer’s Landscape: The first-ever exhibition dedicated to the life and works of August Wilson is now open! Learn More
Safety Info and Covid19 Policy
Personal Health & Safety Guidelines
- Masks and proof of vaccination are not mandatory, but these and other safety precautions are highly recommended per CDC guidelines. Thank you for keeping yourself and other patrons safe.
- Staff are required to wear face coverings while in contact with other staff, volunteers, and visitors.
- Guests should maintain a physical distance of at least six feet from others not in their party during their time at the AWAACC.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at areas of frequent contact between staff and visitors.
- Visitors are encouraged to sanitize their hands upon entry at the AWAACC and should regularly wash and sanitize their hands throughout their visit.
- Visitors are asked to leave all non-essential items in their vehicle or at home before beginning their AWAACC visit.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (coughing, fever, trouble breathing), or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, we ask that you stay home until you have been symptom-free for at least 14 days.
- The AWAACC strongly encourages cashless transactions at this time. If you would like to make a donation, we encourage you to do so online.
- AWAACC has installed hand sanitizing stations for visitors at the AWAACC entrance and throughout the building.
- AWAACC will undergo hourly cleaning and sanitation of high-touch points (door handles, countertops, elevator buttons, etc.) during all public and private events and performances.
- Thorough cleaning of restrooms throughout each day.
- Deeper cleanings and sanitization during non-operating hours.