August Wilson: The Writer’s Landscape: The first-ever exhibition dedicated to the life and works of August Wilson is now open! Learn More
Safety Info and Covid19 Policy
Personal Health & Safety Guidelines
- Masks are mandatory regardless of vaccination status. Individuals who cannot wear a mask are asked not to visit at this time. We encourage you to visit our website, aacc-awc.org, to engage in our virtual gallery tour and programming.
- Staff are required to wear face coverings while in contact with other staff, volunteers, and visitors.
- All patrons entering the building are required to submit a temperature check. All results are confidential. If you have a temperature at or above 100 degrees, you will be asked to leave and seek medical attention.
- Proof of vaccination is enforced for any gatherings at AWAACC with over 100 people attending or expected to attend.
- Vaccinations are required. Guests will need to be fully vaccinated with the Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre with their valid ticket. Guests may display proof on a smartphone or present a physical copy.
- “Fully vaccinated” means on the day of the performance date as shown on the valid ticket, a guest is:
- at least 14 days after their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or
- at least 14 days after their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Proof of vaccination must come directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination. The only exception are:
- Guests under the age of 5, who must be accompanied by an adult that meets our venue’s vaccination requirements
- Guests should maintain a physical distance of at least six feet from others not in their party during their time at the AWAACC.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at areas of frequent contact between staff and visitors.
- Visitors are encouraged to sanitize their hands upon entry at the AWAACC and should regularly wash and sanitize their hands throughout their visit.
- Visitors are asked to leave all non-essential items in their vehicle or at home before beginning their AWAACC visit.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (coughing, fever, trouble breathing), or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, we ask that you stay home until you have been symptom-free for at least 14 days.
- The AWAACC strongly encourages cashless transactions at this time. If you would like to make a donation, we encourage you to do so online here.
- AWAACC has installed hand sanitizing stations for visitors at the AWAACC entrance and throughout the building.
- AWAACC will undergo hourly cleaning and sanitation of high-touch points (door handles, countertops, elevator buttons, etc.) during all public and private events and performances.
- Thorough cleaning of restrooms throughout each day.
- Deeper cleanings and sanitization during non-operating hours.